What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A cutting edge guide to the how and why of core training
- Showing you how to use the various stages of the continuum appropriately to get the results you’re after
- Showing you exactly how the variables of core training can be altered to achieve the best results possible
- Helping you increase your value to clients and separate yourself from other trainers around you
- Showing you how a core training response differs from one goal to another
- Teaching you lesser known exercises with big payoffs
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Advanced Core Training Seminar scores 75.49/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://advancedcoretrainingseminar.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD59.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: advancedcoretrainingseminar.com you’ll also be taken through to advancedcoretrainingseminar.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)